Saturday 2 January 2016

2015 Beauty Faves

Beauty Favourites from 2015

Back again with a new post and Happy New Year to you all! Hope you had a lovely christmas and hope 2016 is good for you all. So for today's blog post I thought I would share with you a few of the makeup items I loved in 2015...



Beauty Foundation Favourites from 2015 including L'Oreal Infallible Matte, Estee Lauder Double Wear & Seventeen BB Cream

First up I'll start with foundation/base products I loved. I didn't really personally love any primers in 2015 so I thought not to include them in this post. However to begin with I did love Seventeen's BB Balm. This was perfect for when I wanted some coverage but didn't want to wear a foundation. Next up I loved the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation, this was my go to everyday foundation for the likes of university. Last up is my favourite foundation of 2015 by far and that's the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. This honestly gives great coverage and lasts ages so I'm very happy with this in my life. All these have been reviewed on the blog so if you want more information I've linked them up for you. 

Beauty Mascaras Favourites from 2015 including Maybelline Lash Sensational, Urban Decay Perversion & Lancome Hypnose

Next up, lets talk mascaras! I am forever changing what mascara I use so it's hard to limit down to just one favourite for 2015 so I've included 3 of my most loved. To begin with lets start drugstore and my personal favourite is Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara, I 100% recommend that you check this mascara out, it really separates my lashes and gives them length. Next up is Urban Decay Perversion Mascara now I love this for bottom lashes I find it gets them all and adds great length. Last up is a sample that I got towards the end of the year and I can't stop myself from using it, and that's the Lancome Hypnose Mascara. All I can say about this is that I have fallen in love with it, it separates the lashes, lengthens and I just love it. I'm planning on doing a series called 'samplin' it!' So hopefully this will be reviewed soon on the blog so you can see results, but both other mascaras again have been mentioned on the blog.


Beauty Cheek Product Favourites 2015 including The Body Shop Bronzer, Seventeen Cream Bronzer & The Balm Mary Lou

Moving on to cheek products... If you've read our blog for awhile you know I'm not really a massive blush fan, hopefully that will change in 2016. So I haven't included any blushers however I had two bronzer favourites. The first being The Body Shop's Bronzer which is the powder bronze. This was the perfect bronze for an everyday glow and if you want to see what it's like you can check out either FOTD #2 or Current Go To Makeup, both feature this bronzer on.  Next up bronzer wise was my favourite for contouring and that is the Seventeen Cream Bronzer, honestly this made contouring so much easier throughout 2015. Like before I haven't reviewed it on it's own but if you want to see it being used then I've used it in both Night Out Look 1 and Night Out 2 blog posts. Last up cheek wise I have loved The Balm's Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter and this was bought towards the end of 2015 and I fell in love with it & i'm 100% sure i'll be using it in a future makeup look post, so be sure to check out future posts...





Next up is two more face products.. The first is my favourite concealer of 2015 which is MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. I have used this is many of my makeup look posts and adore it. It seems to last ages and really covers anything that I need hiding, aka spots! Also I wanted to include my Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray this stuff is absolutely amazing and would 100% recommend it. I use it before nights out and my makeup really does last! Again neither have been properly reviewed on my blog but I have used the concealer in my night #2 post.




Next up moving to eye products/brows.. I first wanted to mention my favourite eyeliner of 2015 which is Collection's Fast Stroke. This liquid eyeliner really lasts! It's super black and I think personally really easy to use with the applicator not being too big or too small. Moving onto brow products.. my all time favourite brow product of 2015 was Makeup Revolutions Arch & Shape this brow pencil is amazing. It's a felt tip on one end and the other being a waxy pencil. This was great for shaping and filling in the brows. Sadly I never reviewed this however did use it again in my night out #2 post.  Last but not least is my current brow product love and that is the Milani Brow Kit. This again is great for filling in the brows and I won't talk about it much as it is reviewed on our blog... but! I do want to say the highlight in this little kit is amazing for under the brow. 




Getting closer to the end of my favourites now.. Eyeshadow! I haven't loved any particular single eyeshadow throughout 2015. I did however fall in love with the Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette. This palette is honestly stunning and offers both mattes and shimmer shades. I always find myself using it for nights out and I love the matte shades for a day look. If you fancy seeing more about this palette and what each shade is like you can find out more here...



And finally my biggest loves of 2015... lipsticks + a lip balm! So starting with the lip balm I fell in love with the Instant Light Lip Balm by Clarins, I'm sure this featured in one of my favourites if not more throughout 2015. It smells amazing! Moving on  my favourite everyday drugstore lipstick was definitely from Essence in Come Naturally worn in my current go to makeup look. This is such a lovely mauve pink on the lips. Next drugstore lipstick was a later comer to my lipstick collection and has recently been reviewed on the blog and that's the Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Divine. This lipstick definitely changed my views on red lipsticks.. all i'm saying.  Last but not least and i'm sure is in many other peoples favourites and that is good old MAC Velvet Teddy again this has been reviewed so I won't say a lot but I love it! 



So that is finally everything I have loved throughout 2015, I would love to know what you loved during 2015 anything wise. Hopefully this post will be the start of many in 2016 and I shall be posting again soon..

han xo

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog ! I love your Favers Cosmetics!

    http://jevinn99.blogspot.com/2016/01/moje-ulubione-kosmetyki-2k15-cz2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get your template like that? I'm new and have no idea how to do it :( I've tried but all my templates look so bad! Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and amazing picture quality. Please check out my blog, www.vanessaheartsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and amazing picture quality. Please check out my blog, www.vanessaheartsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products. I love mac cosmetics too.
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the UD and MAC concealers, they are really good and I even use them on my clients too

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
  7. Palette Colors is really flawless! I like the colors selected for the under brows shading! Girls, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.


    __________________________
    Ladies designer bags in Qatar

    ReplyDelete