Sunday 2 August 2015

Smile Brilliant - Emily's Experience


Hey guys so me and han were given the opportunity to try out the teeth whitening kit from the brand Smile Brilliant. I had never tried teeth whitening before so I was very excited to give it a go.

As you can see from the photo above it really does work. I was very sceptical at first because I have always thought you needed to go to the dentist to see noticeable results. But with this product I was seeing results in just a couple of days of using it.

Overall review


Pros


  • It works! the photo proves this. and I am super impressed with the results.
  • its easy to use, I was nervous when first using it because I had no idea what to do but the instructions are very clear and precise and make it very easy to follow.
  • you get your own specific mould sent to you so it fits your teeth perfectly.
  • there is not horrible tastes or textures which I personally was scared about before trying.
Cons

  • I already suffered with sensitive teeth, but I did feel a bit more sensitivity then normal after using. however using the de-sanitizer gel does help.
  • if you use it for a long time it can become sightly uncomfortable but its manageable.

Step one review

When you first receive your kit you need to send a mould of your teeth off so they can personalise your teeth whitening tray. ( which I think is such a great step because you feel like it is professional and that Smile Brilliant want to make you feel as comfortable as possible). It is very easy to do and doesn't take too long. You receive your mould back pretty quickly. I received mine within 7 days. 

The main event

So although I have already given my thoughts overall on the product. I wanted to share with you my thoughts on the actually teeth whitening experience. 
Firstly like I have already said it is very easy to follow. It would be very hard to get wrong. I used the gel before using the teeth whitening because of my sensitivity I found that this helps with overcoming sensitive teeth.
I also only left mine in for about an hour maybe sometimes and hour and a half but not for the maximum of three hours. I think han did two hours a day. But as you can see an hour worked great for me.
What I would say is that you don't need a lot of the gel or the teeth whitening product in the moulds. you should have some left over when you have used it. 
And finally the moulds are easy to clean. I liked that they sent you a little box to keep your moulds in so they was kept clean and hygienic.


Overall I am very pleased with the product and would recommend anyone who wants to whiten there teeth that they buy this product. because most importantly it really does work and it is quick and easy.

Let me know what you think to teeth whitening

See you soon, Em xo
.

No comments:

Post a Comment