Wednesday 11 March 2015

WAMO WEDNESDAY: WIN A FRAGRANCE OF YOUR CHOICE FROM FRAGRANCE DIRECT



Today's Wednesday WAMO we picked is: win a fragrance of your choice from Fragrance Direct which is currently running now till the 14th of March. We thought this would be perfect as han has a post going up about 8 of her current faves going up soon on our blog. So here are our choices if we were to win..

I would choose to win this fragrance because it is currently on my wish list. I first smelt it when I was in a lecture with a friend, I asked what she had on because it smelt so nice and she replied Marc Jabobs, ever since then I have wanted it. It is a fresh, sweet smell and which  from what I  have smelt, lasts a long time.

Hannah's Pick: Si by Giorgio Armani
I would hands down go for Giorgio Armani's Si perfume! I have been wanting this for months and months, definitely asking for it for my birthday. I always spray it on myself when near a perfume counter and I currently have it on whilst I type this. It smells so girly and sweet (it may be the vanilla). Although the bottle is just simple and classic I still think it's pretty.

What would you pick if you were to win? 

see you soon, han & em x
To download the app go here
To find out how to use the app click here

5 comments:

  1. I like the sound of the Georgia Armani Si, just my type of thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of Daisy by Marc Jacobs, so I would pick Ems choice. I would love to get it!x

    Mystoryxoxopetitesilke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would definitely love to try Armani's Si! <3


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Giorgio Armani's Si. It smell's absolutely amazing! I bought it for my stepmum last year and have been in complete envy ever since..

    blackftblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete