Friday 6 March 2015

LUSH PRODUCTS REVIEW

If you read our Wednesday WAMO bits you would know that we received some lovely pieces from Lush from WAMO: including the honey trap lip balm, think pink bath bomb, dirty massage bar, karma bubble bar and dark angels cleanser. So here's out thoughts from trying these...


Three words to describe this lip balm.. Oh my god! It is actually the best lip balm, I have ever used. The smell is amazing. I could literally smell it all day and it lasts for so long. I would recommend this 100% to anyone. Definitely check it out! It is my new favourite product from Lush.- em 


I loved using this bath bomb. I think it's one of the cutest ones lush do (although their bunny one for easter is really cute too). It turned my boring bath water into a lovely pink and had floating confetti hearts which is such a cute touch. I really like the scent of this (vanilla). Definitely would pick this up again for £2.65. (ps look out for our instagram to see effect of this will be up later in the week).- han 


I really like moisturises and massager's so I was really excited to try this. the pros are, it smells amazing, when I used this, I smelt so good and the scent did last a really long time, but what I didn't like was it went on really roughly and it didn't really soak into the skin as quickly as I would like. I still enjoyed this product and will continue to use it because I really like the smell, its almost like a perfume its that strong, I just wouldn't use it for the use it is meant to portray. - em 


As soon as I picked up the karma bubble bar I could tell that the scent was orange, however I was unsure whether I liked it at first but then I began to warm to the scent. To use this you hold it near the running tap water and it begins to dissolve forming great bubbles. I only used half because my bath would of been overloaded with bubbles had I used the whole thing. It also gave a lovely subtle orange tint. This isn't my fave bubble bar but would pick it up again. It costs £3.25. -han 


This product was the one I was most looking forward to trying. I love any product for my face and skin. It is very messy to use. and my face looked horrendous, like I have just come out of a fire or something but when I washed it off my face felt amazing! so clean and fresh I am excited to use it more to see more viable results but first impressions are really good! -em 


Their our views on these lovely lush products. Thanks again to WAMO for sending us these. Remember you could have a chance of winning some Lush Goodies. All you have to do is download the app (free) and enter the challenge (add items to a list). Let us know what you think of these items.. 
see you soon, em & han x

To download the app go here
To find out how to use the app click here

5 comments:

  1. Ohh Dark Angels sounds lovely!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try dark angels it sounds so good! I love the karma bubble bar it smells amazing

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try the lip balm! xx

    Eva || http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bath bomb is too cute! But what really caught my eye is the Dark Angels. Have to stalk my local LUSH for this one. It's looks so intriguing! -- Jaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I love LUSH! Their products always smells divine! That lip balm sounds amazing, I need to get it! ;oo xx

    www.curvyliciousme.com

    ReplyDelete