Tuesday 17 February 2015

Rimmel Perfect Match Foundation





Hey guys, today I wanted to share with you my favourite foundation at the minute!.... so as you know I am a student so money is quite low at the moment. I wanted to try a cheaper brand of foundation for everyday use as I didn't want waste my more expensive brands. I have heard quite a lot of good reviews on this so I thought I would give it a go and I must say I am not disappointed.
It is such a great foundation. I literally cannot tell the difference between the other expensive brands. I definitely recommend anyone with a lower budget to purchase this, it looks really good on, its good coverage and lasts all day. I really like the smell it has as well (a bit weird I know), and It even comes with a pump!

I don't really have a bad word to say about this product at the minute. I would love to know what you guys think to this? or if you have any other cheaper products which are a great buy, let me know...

See you soon, Em x


15 comments:

  1. Nice review, Been wanting to try this for awhile now :)

    S H A N E L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when foundations don't have a pump :)
    Emily http://idontknxw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great foundation! Simply love it! ;)
    Great post!

    Nikoleta, xoxo.
    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I love it! Glad you liked it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite too! So affordable and so good!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so good can't beat a good bargain haha x

      Delete
  6. Great review - sounds like a really good foundation! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it is and at such a good price! x

      Delete
  7. This is a great foundation, definitely caters to fair skin but otherwise lovely :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rimmel has amazing foundation! I am currently testing out the 25 Hours and Wake Me Up and am super impressed with both. I'll need to give this one a go too!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will have to give that ago as well, I have heard good reviews on it xx

      Delete