Monday 9 February 2015

My favourite nail varnishes at the minute


I love nail varnish! doing my nails is one my favourite things to do, so today I wanted to share with you my favourite nail varnishes that I am currently using.

1, First is the Sally Hanson Diamand strength in the colour Ruby Ring. I bought this from B&M ages ago for like £1.99 such a bargain and such a pretty colour. I love how sparkly it is when its on. It also does last quite a while, I do wear all my nail varnishes with a bottom coat and a top coat to make them last longer.

2,This is, Ciate in the colour encorel. As you know I got a ciate advent calender this Christmas so most of my nail varnishes I use at the minute is ciate. I wear this colour a lot it is super cute and I love the orange tone it has to it.

3.Again this is Ciate in the colour pillow fight. This is my favourite one out of them all. I love this colour so much. It has like a wintery feel to the colour ( sounds strange I know ) I just cant explain my love for this.

4, And finally, Another sparkly colour! again, Ciate in the colour, serendipity. In my advent calendar you get one big bottle for the 24th and this was it. I love sparkly nail varnish so I was very happy with it. Its just a nice colour to have.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to hear what your favourite nail varnishes are at the minute.

See you soon, Em x

4 comments:

  1. Love the Sally one :) I'm always a fan of the Barry M Gelly high shine polishes :)

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh same! I have a light green Barry M high shine polish that I love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried ciate, but they look so pretty! x

    Eva // http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment my favourite polish is Teal by Barry M. All these polishes are lovely- I love ciate! You have great taste that orange polish is stunning :)

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete