Saturday 21 February 2015

MUA HAUL


MUA/Make up Academy has been a brand that I keep browsing at lately. I've previously talked about a few of their lipsticks and my love for the shade tulip (here). So I thought it was about time I picked up a few more items from the brand.

I first picked up 3 of their new sweet sheer lip balms as I don't really own any tinted lip balms and thought these would be great to start to my future lip tint lip balm collection. I picked up pink lilly, peach dream and french violet. These were all £2 each and you can get these from either Superdrug or MUA.

I next bought their new (well i think they are new) luxe whipped velvet lips in the shades rococo (nude pink), chichi (coral/orange) and hedonic (baby pink). These are £3 pound each and again can be bought in either Superdrug or MUA.

Last but not least I picked up one of their new whipped velvet blushers in the shade spry which costs £3 and currently stocked in both Superdrug and MUA online. 

First impressions of these I'm really happy I bought them all. I bought them off Superdrug as you get free delivery over £10 and they came within 3 days. I really want to do some reviews on these, let me know if you like the sound of that..

see you soon, han x

8 comments:

  1. Time to add to the velvet lip collection :)
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried much from MUA, I will have to check these out! <3 xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tried many products from MUA and I haven't seen these before! Tempted to try them now as they all sound lovely!
    <3
    Beth| bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to try more MUA products! These look beautiful. I also nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award, you can check it out here if you're interested http://thedreamofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't bought anything from MUA in so long. I used to be absolutely obsessed with their lipsticks but never branched out into anything else! x

    www.vanillabeautyx.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't tried this brand before, definitely going to give it a go! Love those lip balm shades x

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the colours! They are super affordable too!

    www.pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete