Sunday 22 February 2015

Makeup Revolution: Mono Eyeshadows

Makeup Revolution: Mono Eyeshadows @ http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

Makeup Revolution: Mono Eyeshadows @ http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk
In my christmas advent calendar last year (2014), my mother included 6 single eyeshadows from makeup revolution in it. So today I thought I would share with you guys these...

The first one I got is called good life is a shimmer taupe. I think it's really pretty and probably my favourite out of them all. The second is frozen which is the silver shimmer shade. The third is I remember which is a matte taupe shade which is perfect for everyday wear. The fourth is naive and this a pale peachy pink  again suitable for everyday wear. The fifth is promised land this is a lovely shimmer copper probably my second favourite. The last one number six is make it happen this is a dark taupe with silver shimmer.  

I found all of these have good pigmentation apart from naive, which may need a little bit extra on the lid to give you, your desired colour.  They last pretty much all day but to be on the safe side if you want the look to last i'd say use an eyeshadow primer. The packaging of these is just a simple plastic which very light weight. So is handy if you want to throw a few into your makeup bag rather than a palette if you are off away. Last thing to say really is they are £1 each... bargain! 

Overall, I am really happy with these. They are lovely to use and blend and would definitely recommend anyone to try them out. Let me know what you think of the shades. Also let me know if you would like to see a future eyeshadow look using a few of these. Would love to try doing an eye tutorial.. just want to know some thoughts..

see you soon, han x

30 comments:

  1. another great post hannah!! i only have MUA blushes but I definitely need to invest in these eyeshadows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the shades look fantastic! But most of all, I love your long lashes!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promised Land and Make it Happen look so lovely! Need to try this brand out xo

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Promised land has soon become my favourite been wearing it pretty much everyday since this post x

      Delete
  4. These are some lovely shades, you could wear them everyday as well. Can't believe they're £1 x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these shades - I always buy their palettes and totally forget these even exist! x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like their palettes too! Was so happy to try these out though x

      Delete
  6. These are lovely, I really like the 5th one!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become my favourite since typing this post x

      Delete
  7. I love the no. 6 color of eyeshadow.
    I love smokey so it looks nice.
    XO.

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would look lovely on the outer corner of eye blended with number 3 I think x

      Delete
  8. I still can't believe I haven't tried anything from Makeup Revolution! The shade Frozen looks beautiful :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these too, and find the matte taupe one great for a subtle contour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. I love all of these shades! By the way, I have also an Instagram account since very recently. We have already followed each other via GFC. I would be happy if we could also follow each other via Instagram. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    Have a nice week! :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely give you a follow! Thanks for commenting.. glad you liked the shades x

      Delete
  11. I have the Good Life too and I love it! They are so amazing for the price x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh such bargains! I have seen these and wondered if they were good, think I should invest in a couple as I mean really it's only a couple of quid! Also major props for taking such good eyelid photos, the one thing I will never be able to master... x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely bargains. Would love to know if you do invest in some of these! & Thank you thought it would be nicer to see these on lid rather than on arm.. Hope it was a good choice x

      Delete
  13. I really like number 5! Can't believe these were only £1!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the second shade 'Frozen'. it's really pretty.
    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock

    ReplyDelete