Monday 16 February 2015

MAC Flamingo Lipstick


Back again with yet another MAC lipstick swatch... (these will end soon I promise).
I really struggled getting a main picture for this shade.. the lighting wasn't helping me out at all (so I will definitely update this when I can.. Now that I've rambled on about the picture.. i'll get onto the lipstick.

MAC Flamingo is definitely a shade that I can't wait to wear more in summer, and definitely one shade I don't hear about much. It is a bright pink coral shade. It is a lustre finish which means it gives a glossy finish and can be quite sheer. I think this might be my only lustre but I do like the finish. 
what do you think to this?

see you soon, han 
ps plan to update picture in the next couple of days.. until then the best  true colour of it is either, in bottom picture on the left or on the mac lipstick collection post, which it is the shade on the left next to the odd one out)

22 comments:

  1. nice color
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous colour! Suits you so well :)

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! :)
    Great post!

    Nikoleta, xoxo.

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour! I like the finish of it!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finish is really nice. I really enjoy wearing it x

      Delete
  5. Oh i love the color.
    I will try it very soon :)
    XO

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous shade! I was looking at it in mac the other day, wish I picked it up! Great post!
    <3
    Beth | bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh maybe next time hehe. Glad you liked the shade. Thank you x

      Delete
  7. This is such a great shade for the summer time. Btw I love these types of posts! <3

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you enjoy them, makes doing them worth it x

      Delete
  8. I like the discreet shade!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour :) looks really nice on you

    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful shade of lipstick! I may have to go and try and maybe even buy this one, I definitely don't own anything like it :)

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love to know if you do and that you like it x

      Delete
  11. This is such a pretty colour! :3 I love it, it`s so girly, and perfect for a summer lipstick shade.

    I should really invest in mac lipsticks.

    xx Courtney

    daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete