Tuesday 10 February 2015

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Japanese Maple

It feels like it's been ages since I last put up one of my MAC lipstick posts... So now I'm back with Japanese Maple for you all...

Japanese maple is a lovely pale frosted nude with a high shine finish. It's a cremesheen lipstick so I find that this only lasts a couple of hours then I need to touch it up more so if i'm drinking/eating etc... I really like this nude however it isn't for everyone as I can imagine it making people look pasty if you have real pale skin (though I could be wrong).

I'm definitely a fan of this one and think it's perfect for summer when you skin has more of a summer glow. Let me know what you think of this shade...

see you soon, han x

14 comments:

  1. Japanese maple is stunning! Suits you as well!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that looks really nice!!
    I think i gonna try this one out! Im still looking for a nude lipstick one:)
    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a fan of this one! I've done my other nudey mac lipstick posts already, if that helps you find one you like! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  3. I love nudes. I think Japanese Maple would look too washed out on me but it looks amazing with your skin tone. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nude lipstick is essential for me, Thank you! x

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous shade I love it! I agree about this formula not lasting long on the lips. I have Creme Cup but I much prefer this to a matte version a sit doesn't dry out my lips x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creme cup is one of my favourites! Agree with you about matte but sometimes I like a matte. Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  5. Nice color!!! I like your blog!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think this would suit me personally as like you said about it making people look pasty, that would be me haha but the shade is beautiful! :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame that lipsticks can do that, thanks for reading x

      Delete
  7. That shade looks really pretty on you but it would transform me into the Walking Dead. Nevertheless, it's definitely gorgeous!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete