Tuesday 24 February 2015

MAC Peach Blossom Lipstick

MAC Peach Blossom Lipstick Review/Swatch
MAC Peach Blossom Lipstick Swatch

Yet again another MAC Lipstick post. Today I welcome you to Peach Blossom...

This shade is described as a frosted cool nude but I don't think I agree. On me it's my lip shade but better. So on me it gives my lips a little added pink and a nice shine. The finish of this shade is a cremesheen (my personal favourite). It glides on the lips and gives a nice sheer coverage which can be built up along with a tad shine. I find that it this lipstick lasts a few hours, around 3/4 hours. 

Overall this is just a 'meh' lipstick in my opinion. I'm not in love with it but I don't hate it! It's a nice shade to own for like work purposes etc, but don't think I will be left upset when this runs out. 
What do you guys think?

see you soon, han x
see the previous mac lipstick post: mac pink plaid lipstick

9 comments:

  1. On your lips in the light, it looks like a butter gloss from NYX. It's quite nice though, I prefer the pro longwear lipglass in persistent peach by mac though :)

    justlittlethings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to try this but was always a little unsure about it for some reason, I don’t know if I could justify £15.50 for something so sheer - I think I'd rather go to Boots or Superdrug for an alternative :/

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would definitely recommend getting a cheaper alternative! x

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour for the spring time, it looks lovely on your lips x blondxzilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade!!

    Alina
    www.eclecticalu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete