Friday 6 February 2015

Forever 21: Cream Eye Shadow in Shiitake


Why can't these babies be stocked in the UK, please forever 21? 
I was lucky enough that when my sister came back from America that she brought me one of these, lovely cream eyeshadows... i'm just sad that she didn't bring back more. I have loved using this one. 

First thing: I love the name... shiitake! Second thing: I think the colour is gorgeous it's like a taupe but with a golden shimmer on the eye. It is gorgeous on. It's a lovely creamy texture, that is easy to work with and it pretty much lasts all day (I find). It looks great worn on it's own for everyday wear but also would be good for a nice smokey eye look! The packaging kind of reminds me of something Topshop would do and I really like it. It's simple. 

I am definitely a fan of this product from Forever 21.. I just really wish they sold it over here. Seen so many items I want to buy from their makeup range. If you are from the US you can find this product here. Let me know what you think of this eye shadow...

see you soon, han x

ps let me know if you do know a way of getting these in the UK... if there is a way!

18 comments:

  1. it really looks good. new post http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
    happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the colour looks amazing! Especially with blue eyes as yours. Have you used this as an eyeshadow base? I am wondering if it helps eyeshadows last longer

    joannadan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty.. honestly fell in love with it. Yeah I have used it for one of my nights out as a base and it helped make the look last all night (without a primer). Thank you for your comment x

      Delete
  3. We need these in the UK! Lovely post :)

    Love your blog, just followed!
    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I really hope Forever 21 bring these to the UK! x

      Delete
  4. Nice review! I was just thinking I need a cream shadow in this color to use under eyeshadow. I'll have to see if I can find this.
    hintofblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful colour!
    I do think the Maybelline Colour Tattoo is very similar :)
    Been loving them very much lately.

    I wrote a review on the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, if you'd like to check it out: http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/02/urban-decay-naked-2-review.html

    Love, Charline xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have a few of them already but none similar to this yet.. I'll have to a lookout. Thanks i'm looking forward to checking your post out xx

      Delete
  6. This looks beautiful, I wonder why we don't get these in Forever21 in the UK! Would love to get my hands on this xx
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in agreement about wondering why xx

      Delete
  7. Ooo I wish they had these in Englad as well, sounds like such a good eye shadow!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful product! I absolutely love the shade. Its a shame I didn't know about it before hand otherwise I would have picked one up from America. I love your blog too! :)

    SazBomb :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous color! Love your review x
    S H A N E L

    ReplyDelete