Thursday 5 February 2015

Estee Lauder: Sumptuous Extreme Mascara Review


I honestly think that other than concealer, mascara is the only piece of makeup I couldn't live without. You definitely know when I'm unwell or being lazy if I haven't got my mascara on. I love trying out different mascaras so I was super excited to try this one out from Estee Lauder from my christmas gift set. 

The Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara says it is a lash multiplying volume mascara. I have it in 01 extreme black. I definitely agree with it being extreme black and I love it. The packaging isn't too exciting but definitely looks high end. I love the big wand.. it reaches all my lashes. I found that it definitely adds length to my lashes and makes them darker/stand out. However it can make some of your lashes clump together so I tend to wiggle the brush a lot when I apply it. 

Overall.. this wouldn't be a mascara I would of tried out hadn't it of been for the gift set. But saying that I am really happy I have and would give it a solid 8/10 because I really like the effect it gives to my lashes. I don't think I would repurchase though because it costs £23 and I think there are great drugstore mascaras out there just as good. What do you guys think?

see you soon, han x

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on drug store mascaras, I never really enjoy high end mascaras that much when I do purchase them sadly x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was disappointed when I got the benefit They're real mascara but I think it varies with me. Thank you for the comment x

      Delete