Thursday 19 February 2015

Current Everyday Makeup


Today I thought I would share with you guys what I currently like to use as for my everyday makeup wear. I having pretty much been wearing all these products religiously during that february for days when I'm at university or just going out with friends. 

I start off with my concealer lately I have been using mac pro long wear concealer (£17) in NW20 which looks so much darker than the foundation in this picture. I put this just under my eyes and cover any spots that I may have. However sometimes I will use collection's long lasting concealer depending what's closest to me. Both provide me with a great coverage and hid blemishes really well, which is what I look for. I then apply my foundation which I have been loving this one l'oreal true match  foundation (£9.99) which I don't know my shade but provides me with enough coverage and lasts long enough to keep me happy. I do then use a powder either once after I have done the above or at the end and I use rimmel stay matte powder (£3.99) but I have left that in my car so that's why it's not in the picture. I find this powder sets my makeup all day.. the occasional touch up is needed depending on what i'm doing. 

I then move onto my eyes and I haven't really been wearing any eyeshadow recently but if I do just want something as a base I tend to use my mac paint pot in camel coat and you can find out more here. For my mascara I have been loving lately Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme (£23) it really lengthens my eyelashes and gives them volume.. I've done a review on this already here. For my eyebrows I go to my trusted ELF eyebrow kit (£3.95) I have it in the light shade. I have used this kit for so long although in the picture it is my replacement kit for when I run out of my first one. I really like this for filling in my eyebrows. 

Last but not least I then use my Body Shop Bronzer (£13) in 02. I have been using this constantly over the last couple of weeks just to add a bronze touch to my face. Lately I haven't really been loving blushers.. I go through phases and have just found myself reaching out for this instead. This is a nice subtle bronze shade and I just use below my cheek bones (kind of like a subtle contour look).

Oh and to completely finish it off I tend to reach for a MAC lipstick (£15.50) and have currently found myself addicted to using Japanese Maple as I'm going for a minimal makeup look by using these products.

That's everything i've been currently reaching for on an everyday basis. Let me know if you enjoyed reading this post and would like to see more of these in the future (maybe with my steps included in pictures and full look) or if you want to see any product reviews on any of these products. Oh and I would love to hear what you guys use as I like to change things up...

see you soon, han x

20 comments:

  1. MAC lipsticks are always my faves! I've heard really good things about True Match as well x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too and I really like it, definitely one of my faves drugstore foundations x

      Delete
  2. More photos would be great! I also use foundation on a daily basis; wouldn't leave my house without it.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! It's so good hehe x

      Delete
  3. I have been wanting a new contour so I shall check out bodyshop's,
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh so intrigued by that bronzer! Really must pick up one xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it after I tried my sisters, let me know if you do pick one up xx

      Delete
  5. I have been wanting to try the body shop bronzer out for months now - so now I just might :)

    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love e.l.f. products, especially because they are so affordable but also work really well.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need that bronzer!!

    www.oliviarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I've never heard of Japanese Maple. Weird, because I love having a root through MAC lipstick stands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've nominated you to do the 'Me Time' Tag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep seeing that bronzer everywhere, makes me want to buy it too!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what happened with me finally gave in when I tried my sisters x

      Delete