Sunday 1 February 2015

Amazon Makeup Brushes

So I spotted these on amazon and they sat in my wish list for a good few weeks until I saw a post on emily mace (blog) which had a review and I finally gave in and bought these! There are two sets: four bigger brushes which I use for blushers, bronzer, foundation and powder and then four smaller brushes which I have used for eye makeup. 

Pros:
  • The cost of these are so cheap! For the four bigger brushes (the left) they cost £3.59 (here) and for the four smaller brushes they cost £1.59 (here) both from amazon and both with free delivery!
  • They look and feel more than they are worth in my opinion. I haven't found them to fall apart and they are super soft and nice to use. 

Cons:
  • They took two weeks to arrive but I didn't mind because of the cost.
  • They had a weird smell when they arrived but that has vanished now (a week later).

Overall, I'm really impressed with these brushes and have really enjoyed using them. They are a great alternative to the real technique brushes and good for those on a budget. Let me know what you think of these... 

see you soon, han x

19 comments:

  1. looks good! Like the pro's and con's list!
    makes it really clear :)

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe these brushes are so reasonably priced! Do the brushes give good coverage? Great post :)

    Bobby x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I find that the do.. i'm really happy with them x

      Delete
  3. I bought some brushes from amazon recently I was first concerned about the absolutely awful smell haha! Loved this review though x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to buy these, but wasn't too sure on what they would be like. Glad to hear they are good xx

    www.chelseaabbott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend. I was pleasantly surprised by these xx

      Delete
  5. These brushes are a bargain! I'm so glad you did a post on these as i've been looking for some cheap brushes and I'm so going to get these now!! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post!! :)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so great!
    I'm gonna hae to try these out ;)
    xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ordered some of these and they arrived today, I think they're gorgeous and quite good quality for the really cheap price! I agree with your post :) X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing price! I think these will do the job well!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree with amazing price and I find they do x

      Delete
  10. me too I ordered about a week ago some an amazon for like £7.99 they are in bamboo apparently!! like you I though I'll give it a go to cheaper alternative! nice post by the way :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete