Thursday 26 February 2015

A few bits & bobs..



Today I thought I would share with you the latest bits and bobs that I have picked up from some recent shopping trips from Boots, Body Shop & ASDA.


The first thing I bought was a new Tangle Teezer. My sister had given me one that she had never used and I some how managed to bend the bristles and thought: right hannah, you need a new one. So when my friend took me to Boots I knew this was something I wanted to get. I was deciding between makeup or a Tangle Teezer for a good 30 minutes.. Anyway I eventually walked over to where the Tangle Teezers were stocked and saw this one. I fell in love with the colours. The lilac and pink is so cute and I knew I wanted it. It costs £10.99 and I can't recommend these enough. I am seriously lazy when it comes to brushing my hair. I would rather just put it in a bun and not deal with it. However when I see my Tangle Teezer about I just want to brush my hair. 

My second shopping trip was to an ASDA living store with my mum. We had wanted to get out of the house and she was like lets go here and I didn't mind because I had been eyeing up the things I bought for ages online. When I got into the store I literally rushed to the bathroom section with my mum following along looking for these as I had tried so many ASDA's beforehand and I nearly gave up looking when I eventually found these. I've decided to give my bathroom a new look with the colours black, white and copper & rose gold. So when I saw these I was like right I'm buying and picked up all the Tumblers stocked (3) which cost £5 and a Copper Mirror (£5 but not stocked online sadly). I was going to buy a soap dispenser in the same matte and copper style but it was broken :(

Lastly.. I went to Body Shop and this was the third attempt I had made going to get the Camomile Cleansing Oil (£10), which I had been wanting since a read a post by Caroline on her old blog (She can now be found over at polkadots). The first time I was 5 minutes late and the shop had shut, the second time my sister tried but the shop wasn't open on a sunday and luckily the third time I picked it up when my mum took me out. But Because I couldn't decide if I wanted the Camomile Cleansing Butter (£12) I had to pick up both. Then because it was 3 for 2 I decided to pick up the Tea Tree Face Mask (£10).

That's everything I have got recently.. let me know what you think to the things I've bought. Hopefully when I've done my bathroom & sorted my new desk/dressing table in there I'll do a post on it as that's where I plan to move my makeup etc. Hopefully it will be done by May at the latest minus the towels etc I want...

see you soon, han x
ps hope you don't mind the stories that went along with the products.

8 comments:

  1. You picked up some great products!! I've been wanting to try the balm for ages but I always chicken out and get the oil instead!! My HG for removing makeup, hopefully you'll love it as much as I do hehe :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I definitely have started to fall in love with it! My skin always feels smoother the next day after using it xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the Body Shop's chamomile balm but haven't tried the oil. Great picks!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried both now, but definitely think the oil is easier and just as good so probably buy that again in the future... plus it's a little bit cheaper! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  3. nice products! love everything from the body shop.

    Life In Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  4. The agency I'm on placement at have Tangle Teezer as a client and apparently you can't use heat with them, I was using mine with the hairdryer/straighteners so now I know why the bristles went all bent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. i'll make sure I don't go near my new one with a hair dryer! x

      Delete