Wednesday 21 January 2015

WAMO Wednesday: Win £50 for New Look


We're back with our WAMO wednesday.. don't know what it is? find out here
This week we've chose the New Look challenge as our favourite this week but there are so many good ones such as nasty gal, ark clothing and more be sure to check it out. So back to today's post we've decided to show you a few items we'd think about getting if we won this challenge...

Em's Picks 
1. Pink Bikni - top £12.99, bottoms  £7.99
I am going away soon with my boyfriend for a spa weekend, so I have been looking for some new bikinis, this is soo cute I love the colour! It would also look really good on the beach with a tan because of the bright colours.

2. Burgundy button front skater dress £14.99
I love this dress so much!  I am actually thinking of buying it, it is completely my style. It would look so good at the minute with tights and some boots, and then it will also be a great summer dress.

3.Black trouser leggings £22.99
I love leggings, they go with everything and so comfy. I own so many pairs of leggings but a girl can never have enough! I would definitely buy these, I like the trouser look.

4. Leather cut out buckle strap block heel ankle boots £20
I have been wanting a pair do these for ages, but never got round to actually buying them. These are gorgeous and they are on sale!, I think they would go with multiple outfits and are very practical given the current weather!


Han's Picks:

A kimono is a must for me! I think they can make an outfit and are suitable for both day and night wear. I especially love this one as I love the gold floral detail I think it would look good with either a black dress or some jeans and a black vest top. 

Black jeans again another must have! I think with a nice top these would look great with the kimono mentioned above. 

I love this watch so much! I love the grey and gold together I think the colours are such a pretty combo! I definitely want this even though I don't wear watches! I would make an exception for this one. 

Sunglasses are another must have for me (especially in my car) and I love the style of these. These black and gold framed sunglasses will go win any outfit and will be perfect for summer! 

Let us know what you like from our picks or what you would get? 

see you soon, em & han x

No comments:

Post a Comment