Friday 16 January 2015

Nars Sheer Matte Foundation Review



Hey guys! so today I wanted to share with you my thoughts on the Nars Sheer Matte Foundation. I always wanted to try this because so many people have said it was really good. 

Pros 

  • It goes on really smoothly and you cant  feel it on like some foundations feel really heavy on your face, but with this one you honestly don't feel like you have it on.
  • It gives good coverage. I wouldn't say it was the best coverage, it does hide pores or any imperfections but if you have an aggressive spot then I advise placing concealer on the top of it because although it covers a bit, it doesn't cover it fully.
  • It does transform your face, I think it looks really nice and gives you a pretty radiance look. There are two shades, Sheer matte or sheer glow. I haven't tried the glow but I think the matte does give a radiance look.
  • The colour is a perfect match for my skin. I went online before purchasing and compared my colour in previous foundation and it calculated that I would be this colour, and it is a perfect match. I will leave a link at the bottom for the foundation matcher it is a great way of getting your perfect colour.

Cons

  • It doesn't come with a pump, which I really don't like! I always feel like I am wasting it because sometimes too much comes out and I don't want to cake my face init so I have to wash it away!. I have started getting old lids of  a hairspray and putting the foundation in there so if i do get to much I don't waste it.
  • It is quite pricey, at £31.00 but it does last a long time. 
As you can see I don't really have a bad word to say about this product.  I do really like this foundation. I love the way looks on and the light feel of it. I definitely prefer it to the foundation I was using previously which was the Hello Flawless foundation from Benefit. I will be using this for a while until something else comes round the corner. I enjoy trying new beauty products, its always nice for a change. 

If you have any foundations you think are good please let me know I would love to try them out! 

See you soon, Em x



Matchyourmakeup- here is the link for the foundation match. It is very useful

6 comments:

  1. I need to restock on this i love it and you can buy the pump tops at selfridges, i don't like when foundation isn't a pump top either!

    Paige x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is so good! and oh really thanks I will check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tried Nars foundations! But now I will definitely, because I like it from this post :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo.

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com/2015/01/motd-neutral-look.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you think so, you definitely should I am sure you will love it :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This sounds like such a good foundation! I've read so many glowing reviews, I think I'll have to buy it to see what all of the fuss is about x

    www.itslittlelaurenslooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, I was the same, now I have tired it I am not going back :) glad you liked the post xxx

      Delete