Monday 26 January 2015

EOS Lip Balms


I am totally addicted to EOS lip balms. I carry them anywhere I go and I'm constantly applying them. Now the are not the cheapest of lip balms near the £5 mark and not the most accessible to get in the UK (I get mine from amazon). But I am such a fan! 

I have the following: strawberry (please excuse the powder in the eos on the picture), summer fruit (red), honey suckle (green), blueberry acai (blue) and both the new ones coconut milk (pink striped) and vanilla mint (blue stripped) which I definitely recommend. 

I'm such a fan of them all.. they are all great scents/flavours. And i'm so happy I have my favourite scents which are vanilla, coconut, blueberry and honey suckle. And I really want to expand and get both passion fruit and pomegranate.  

I love the design of these lip balms and I find they apply easily and smoothly. Without making your lips feel sticky. I find my lips feel instantly good and smooth and I rate these so much! I definitely prefer this then Balmi only due to the fact my Balmi packaging kept coming apart and I ended up with lip balm everywhere... but that might just of been my fault, oops. Although Balmi is a good alternative to EOS. 

Let me know about your favourite lip balms or what your favourite EOS product is or what I should try next...

see you soon, han x

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try these lip balms! Great post :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following us and glad you like the post! xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many great things about these balms - I really should try some out. Great post xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do I really recommend the ones with the stripes! thanks xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love these, I have ordered a few but every singe one I ordered my dogs have found and eat haha, I have given up on getting them.. They small amazing though xx

    www.chelseaabbott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man that sucks! bless your dogs haha! I agree they smell so good! xx

      Delete