Friday 23 January 2015

Argon oil product haul



I have never tried Argon Oil before but after reading Hans review on the night repair serum, so I thought I would give them a go.

I first bought the night repair serum, along with the Argon Oil hair treatment. Both of which was so cheap, like £1.99 each I was amazed. I wont say much about the night repair serum, because Han has already reviewed it. But I will say that I am very impressed by it, my face is so much more radiant, clear and really smooth. 

So I wanted to try more of their products as I was impressed by the face serum, The hair serum is my least favourite out of all the products, It is good, but because I use the Loreal Elvive Extraordinary oil, I find this is more suitable for my hair. However it is still good, and you can see a difference in your hair. If you are on a tight budget I definitely recommend using this It is a good serum which leaves your hair feeling silky smooth.

Then I went to try the shampoo and  conditioner. I was so surprised by how cheap this was! I got them from pound shop so £1.00 each. Because of the cheap price, I wasn't expecting this product to be anything special, but I was so wrong! I love these. I used to use the Aussie Miracle moist shampoo and conditioner before these and I honestly cant tell the difference, in fact I like these more! I recommend anyone to use these. Honestly my hair is so soft, and looks really healthy and just £1.00 each its a amazing!.

I would love to hear what you guys think to the Argon oil products.

See you soon, Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment