Saturday 20 December 2014

Chocolate Orange and Malteser Christmas Pudding

Hey guys, so today I wanted to share with you one of my Christmas baking ideas. This is so quick & 
 easy and makes a great gift.






What you will need:

1, Terry's chocolate orange
2, Maltesers
3, Milk Chocolate
4, White Chocolate
5, something which resembles the leaves  and berries for the top. I used two green jelly frogs and Haribo Tangfastics cherry's for the berries.

Method:

1, Melt the Milk chocolate, I did this by putting hot water into a pan, then placing a bowl on top with the chocolate in the bowl.

2, leave the chocolate to harden slightly so its not too runny, then dip half the malteaser in the chocolate and stick it on the chocolate orange keep doing this until it is fully covered. The trick I used was start it on the slant, then when you have done one side, leave them for a bit to stick into place then turn it over and do the other side, this is because it does take a bit of time for the malteaster to become fully stuck onto the chocolate orange.

3, Place  them into the fridge too harden. only for about 5-10 minutes.

4, Melt the white chocolate ( the same method as the milk chocolate) once melted leave it for about 5 minutes.

5,  Spoon a big drop of chocolate and put it on top of the  chocolate orange,( it doesn't matter if it is messy it is meant to look like that ;))

6, find a cute box to put them in, and that's it! such a cute idea, with such little effort ha ha

I hope you enjoyed today's post, please let me know any of your Christmas baking ideas I would love to hear them,

See you soon, Em x

2 comments:

  1. That sounds absolutely amazing! That's pretty much all my favourite things all in one super cute box. Thanks for sharing!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too haha so yummy! I'm glad you liked the post :) x

    ReplyDelete