Thursday 20 November 2014

My Puppy!!!


Hey everyone, sorry its been awhile since anything was last posted, we have been strung up with uni work but now we are coming back!
Lhasa Apso and shih tau

Lhasa Apso and shih tau
I wanted to share my beautiful puppy with you all. He was kindly given to me for a birthday present from my boyfriend (so lucky!) He is a cross between a Lhasa Apso and Shih Tzu and his name is George. 

 I had been wanting a dog for a while before I was given George. Before I got him I knew that it was going to take a lot of commitment and responsibility to look after my own puppy. I am so happy to have him although it is hard work! All of that has been worth it though as I love him to pieces. To anyone out there who is hoping for a puppy for Christmas... prepare yourself for work. Getting a puppy means you also get the joys of nibbling, Biting, training it to use the toilet (clearing poo and wee up), constant need for your attention and that's just the half of it. Forget sleeping in!

However saying all that there are great parts which are amazing e.g. cuddles.  Here are a few reasons why I love my pup: he is so friendly & welcoming, he truly loves me back, became one of the family (now he has settled in well with the family, he is such a lovely dog, any new person, or dog for that matter he will greet by running up, tailing waggling ready for playtime. He is a bundle of joy... my baby.

Let me know below any questions you may have about getting a puppy and I will get back to you, or if there's enough I will do another blog post answering the questions for you. 
See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment