Tuesday 10 June 2014

mini haul


Recently, I've decided to treat myself to some new goodies... beauty related goodies. So last tuesday I paid a trip to Boots and grabbed a few things, and then on the wednesday decided to order some things from Superdrug. So hope you enjoy my mini haul. 

1. Maybelline Falsies Mascara (£7.99 - here) - I bought this from Boots as literally that day I had ran out of my previous benefit bad gal lash mascara and new that I liked this one as I had previously used it.  
2. Collection Extreme 24hr felt tip liner (£2.99 - here) - This I bought from Superdrug as I really wanted to try out a felt tip eye liner and for £3 thought why not! 
3. MUA lipstick Juicy shade 15 (£1 - here) - Again like above I bought this from Superdrug and simply bought this due to not having a peachy toned lipstick in my makeup bag whilst I'm away from home. 
4. Samples - Ok I thought I would include these in my haul because well they came with my delivery from Superdrug and I love the fact that they send samples. So I now have a sample size of both Garnier- Miracle skin cream and Jean Paul Gaultter - Classique. 
5. Simple Cleansing lotion (£2.99 - here) - I got this from Boots as I always use Em's when I'm round hers so thought it was about time I bought my own. When I popped into Boots there was a 3 for 2 offer on these products so now I wish I had a better glance at the other products rather then buying 3 of these. oh well ey!

So that's it for my mini haul but be sure to look out for my makeup revolution haul. I'd really like to hear your thoughts about these products and whether you'd like reviews on these so please leave a comment or send a tweet @emilyhan1394 

See you soon, han x 

No comments:

Post a Comment